1996 - 2015 Dodge SKIM Delete (Sentry Key Immobilizer Module) Security Removal Service
SKIM Delete DOES NOT include:
- 2008 and newer - Dodge Challenger
- 2008 and newer - Dodge Charger
- 2010 and newer - Dodge Durango
- 2008 and newer - Dodge Grand Caravan
- 2008 and newer - Dodge Journey
- 2008 and newer - Dodge Magnum
- 2009 and newer - Dodge 1500, 2500 and 3500
Having issues with the security module in your vehicle? Send us your engine computer (PCM/ECM/ECU) and we will clear the SKIM and bypass the vehicles Immobilizer Module.
Free UPS 2 way shipping included.Reminder:
This is a SERVICE ONLY. Customers can also purchase an ACR Dodge Engine Computer (PCM/ECM/ECU) from our online store and add the "SKIM Delete" service for just $50. Please contact us if you have any questions.
Common symptoms of a bad SKIM
- No crank
- Turns off after a few seconds
- Security light turns on
- Locking & unlocking issues
- Key in the Ignition does not turn
How to install:
- Disconnect negative terminal from battery
- Disconnect SKIM Module under steering column (see diag.)
- Install PCM
- Reconnect Battery 5. Start Vehicle
Please click here for more details
ACR provides free UPS 2 day shipping labels for all SKIM removal services. Shipping to and from customer is included. There are no returns on SKIM removal as it is a service.
ACR will be provide a 30 day warranty on the services provided only. This does not include any damages to the unit caused by the customer.